1. The customer shall be entitled to FREE delivery to ONE Hong Kong local address per invoice where the total amount exceeds HK$1,200.
2. Delivery service is available from 10:30am to 5:30pm from Monday to Friday (excluding Saturday/Sunday and public holidays). All same-day urgent delivery requests will carry a surcharge of HK$300.
3. Delivery is limited to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, and is not available to outlying islands, Airport, restricted areas, Discovery Bay and P.O. Box numbers, and is conditional on there being an authorized or legitimate unloading area available.
4. For successful order for which payment is received in full between 9:30am – 4pm (Monday – Friday), the estimated time for delivery to your designated address will be 3 to 5 business days depending on the quantity. Once your invoice has been settled in full, we will confirm the expected delivery date and time.
- We will deliver as scheduled to the best of our ability.
- Next Day Delivery may be affected due to seasonal factors (e.g. special promotional events) and festive periods (e.g. Christmas or Chinese New Year) as we may need to cope with a higher volume of orders.
5. Please check whether all of your purchased goods are delivered against the invoice/delivery note (as the case may be) upon delivery, then sign and return the delivery note to our courier to confirm your acceptance of the purchased goods.
6. Should you/a representative not be present to receive the goods as scheduled or the delivery information supplied is incorrect, we reserve the right to charge you an additional delivery fee for subsequent delivery(-ies).
7. All expected delivery dates and time are estimates only. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer as a result of any late delivery.
8. We reserve the right to charge storage fees at our prevailing rates (contact us for more details) in the event that you fail to receive your purchased goods within 30 days of the settlement of your account. In such case, you are required to settle any outstanding fees before you can collect your order.
9. In case of any dispute, our determination shall be final.
For invoices where the total amount is below HK$1,200, delivery charges shall apply as below.
Local Transportation Price List (within 5 standard 750ml x 12-btls carton boxes):
|Hong Kong Island||HKD 280|
|New Territories||HKD 450|
|Extra Case||HKD 25/case|
*Maximum quantity of cases per delivery: 15
Where the goods to be delivered exceeds 15 cases or is required to be palletized, an external quote for delivery cost will be provided. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements before placing your order.
- In the event of the breakdown of elevators within either our warehouse or at the Customer address, arrangements would be made to deliver/collect the bottles/cases at another time without surcharges subject to company discretion.
- Delivery/collection service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In this event Customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery/collection time without surcharges.
- Staircase Handling: HK$30/case/floor (where 8 or more stairs per flight is considered one floor).
- Customer will be responsible for the registration charges/gate charges for warehouses located in Hong Kong.
- If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of the Company or not.
2. Collection service (applicable if you have selected to collect your order(s) at our warehouse)
1. You will be notified via email when your goods is available for collection, including business hours and designated collection date. We reserve the right to transfer uncollected goods to our warehouse for storage and charge storage fees at our prevailing rates, should the 30-day free storage period be expired (contact us for more details). In such case, you are required to settle any outstanding fees before you can collect your order.
2. When collecting goods from our warehouse, you or your authorized representative will be required to produce your email confirmation for identity verification. We may require further information to verify your identity (such as your full name or other personal information under your account profile). If we are not satisfied that the person requesting to collect your goods is yourself or your authorized representative, we will refuse the collection in order to safeguard your interest.
3. If the warehouse is closed due to weather or any other uncontrollable factors, we will notify you via email as soon as possible and you may collect the goods on the next business day when the warehouse is opened.